About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Your Song?

So, I'm going to try this link up thing. Maybe if I do some "linking up," it'll be fun, and I'll get some more followers. I know I should write for me, but I also like to share what I write. I also don't like to be a copy cat, but sailor man is gone again, and this is way to pass the time than more shopping lol So, if you want to link up to this one too..Click Here

Anyways...What's Your Song?



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



This is totally random, but that's why I'm picking it. This song came on today randomly as I was driving and flipping through stations. I had the little men in the back as normal. Gavin started freaking out and got so excited. He started singing and "shaking his booty" in his car seat. It put us all in a happy mood on such a dreary, rainy day.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! This song demands you to shake your butt, so you have no choice but to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming over and linking up! This link up has gotten to be a LOT of fun!

    My kids are standing here right now shaking it too! It's a great song to put you in a good mood, that's forsure!

    Great song link up this week. I hope you come back next Thursday to link up again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Sometimes you just gotta shake it! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everyone liked it! I can't wait to link up again!

    ReplyDelete