About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello? Anybody out there? I have been MIA for not days, weeks..but years. I've been dealing with alot of stress lately, and as an avenue for stress relief, I thought why not try writing a little here and there? I can't promise anything to my readers right now, but I am willing to share the happenings of what's going on with me.

My biggest stress right now is from Grayson's recent diagnosis with diabetes and the loop to loop I've been on with my health. You ever feel like the hamster that's caught on the wheel? Yeah, that's my life right now.

I guess some would say, it should be easier this time around since you already know what you are dealing with. Granted it's not like we need a lesson on how to give insulin shots or count carbs. However, it's more the reality that my last child is now going to have diabetes the rest of his life as well(pray for a cure!) I can't do anything to change it. I can stick a bandaid on this one and call it good. It's an everyday process of just doing the best I can for them. I fear of failing and letting them down. How can you be somebody's pancreas for them?!

I care not to talk about my IC/vulvodynia issues right now. All I can say is I've had a really hard time since the end of last year. It's been one thing after another. I've tried new doctors and so far I believe we are on the right path together. All I can do is pray!.

Not all the posts will be this this debby downer, but for today in this moment, that's where I am, and I believe that's okay too! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment