About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New beginnings..

I can't believe it's been almost a year since blogging. Clearly, time has gotten away from me! Grayson is about to have his second birthday in September. That definitely doesn't seem possible. Gavin will be 6 at the end of the year also.

I was just reading over my last blog written...oh yeah..still addicted to Pinterest. If only I could actually produce all those creative ideas. It's very helpful for finding new recipes and pointing out to me all the things I want and do not have lol. I've also lucked out and found some fun ideas for homeschooling. I'll be homeschooling Gavin this fall. We think it's the best choice for him considering the school he would be zoned for, and the situation with his diabetes.

On the topic of Pinterest and birthdays..the plan is for Grayson to a Toy Story themed birthday party. Grayson is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. So, that should be fun. Just got to get my butt in gear.


I've actually been zumba almost every night because Chad has been on alot of underways. I've lost about 20 lbs since May. I hope to keep it up. You can't tell it, but my clothes are getting too big. My newest fav Zumba workout...I love this song to work out too...but sadly I get a kick out of watching the people do it..they make me laugh, because honestly..I probably look like that doing it as well...






I'm still doing PT for interstitial cystitis. I have the good and bad days..quite a few bad days because of the stress of Chad being gone, but I'm learning to deal. One day at a time, like with any other thing. Who knows maybe I can catch the occasional link up. I hope to fall back into doing some more blogging even if it is far and few between.

No comments:

Post a Comment