About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Shower

Well, in just 2 days(the 23rd) it'll be exactly a month till my due date. However, next week I should have an official birthday for Grayson(sooner than the 23rd). I'll be 36 weeks at my appointment this coming Thursday. I have to pick a c-section date or this baby is coming on his own which won't be good for mommy.

Sunday, the 15th, I had my baby shower for Baby Grayson. I had a really great time. Thanks everybody for coming! I feel really bad that my mother had to miss it. She helped look after Gav because he was in total meltdown mode. Thank you mama! I think he just didn't understand what was going on. When we got back home that evening, he kept asking to open presents, because he thought they were for him. He knows that he's going to be a big brother, but not sure he has a full grasp on what all that entails. He'll get it though. I think the hardest thing is going to be learning to share his daddy's attention. He's such a daddy's boy! I received some wonderful gifts that will be put to great use. 

A special thank you to my best friend, Megan for hosting. We've been best friends for 15 years, and she's become more like a sister. I can't wait until her son, Rylan, and Grayson are old enough to play together. Oh, and Gavin will supervise. LOL

I must also say that Chad is the best&knew exactly what I needed! I've had my moments on and off with having to deal with this pregnancy&deployment. He sent me a beautiful display of flowers&gift basket for Grayson, along with the sweetest note. It was a definite pick me up. I can't wait for daddy to meet Grayson!

Since the baby shower, it got me to thinking about how fast time flies when it comes to your children. I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since Gavin came along. Trying to remember how tiny he was. Trying to imagine what Grayson will look like. I love my boys&I'm so glad they are in life!  


Best Friends for 15 years

Flowers Chad sent:


The cake:


Everybody at the shower:


Finally, what I live for(can't wait to have a pic of all 3 boys together, Gavin was a few days old):

No comments:

Post a Comment