About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happenings over the past week..&the week to come..

So, what have we been up to? Not much. Kind of trying to quarantine ourselves until Gav&I can kick this tummy bug. It's lasting forever. Took Gavin to the doctor last Thursday since he had already had the bug for a week. She said there was a definite bug going around. Glad I brought him in though. Poor Gavin! Due to his immune system already not being greatest from the diabetes, he had folliculitis, gingivitis(weird, I know, but his body went crazy), a yeast infection, and the cold sores on his face were actually staph. So, he's on an antibiotic and not contagious anymore. Mommy caught the bug though in the meantime. I think I'm actually doing worse than Gavin in that sense. I made a call to the ob on call over the weekend, and it just so happened to be my ob on call. If I still haven't kicked it by the end of tomorrow, I have to go into my regular doctor, and figure out what is going on. Those were my instructions from the ob. Fun! Fun! I feel like I've spent a fortune on stuff to make us better. Oh well, you do what you have to, right?

Other than that, I've just been cleaning when I find the energy. Vacuumed&scrubbed the entire inside of my car. Cleaned out the entire bedroom closet. The nesting is in full swing. Eventually, I'll get the house the way I want it before Grayson arrives.

~A little perk up was getting to talk to Chad on Skype twice this past weekend. It was so great to finally "see" him. Gavin was very excited. I was starting to get kind of bummed with everything going on, so that definitely was nice. We love you daddy! Miss you always!! OXOXO~ 

I'm hoping that everything will be all cleared up by this coming Sunday. Less than a week until my baby shower. Very excited! I'm so grateful for Megan helping with everything. Can't wait to see everyone. Just makes it even more real that Grayson will be here soon. I also have my regular ob appointment on Thursday. Hopefully getting to pick my c-section date. The 8th is out now for some reasons :-( but it's all good. Whatever day it is, I will be so happy. Recovery won't be easy, but that this point, I'm over being pregnant. lol

Well, that's about it for now..going to go eat some more soup, drink more Gatorade, and veg....  

No comments:

Post a Comment