About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Counting down..

Well, I'm counting down..I have several things to look forward to in the next few months. They involve the most important things in this world to me...my boys!

My bestie, Megan is hosting a baby shower for baby Grayson in the next couple weeks. August 15th. I'm very excited. Hope to see y'all there! We've been planning things together, and it gives me something more positive to occupy my time with. I should have never gotten rid of Gavin's baby stuff. That'll teach me, thinking that I was going to have a girl! lol I should know that with Chad&I's genes we are only blessed to have boys! lol

Then what comes next in the countdown?...Grayson's bday!!! I know I more than ready to greet the little fella. Being way preggo in the summer time with a 3 year old, and daddy on deployment, is not the easiest thing I've ever done for sure! I also know that his big brother Gavin,& his daddy are way excited for his arrival. I wish Chad could be there, but I know he'll be there in spirit& as soon as he gets home, Grayson will be wrapped around daddy's finger just like Gav. Still waiting to pick a date for my c-section, but I'm hoping for maybe the 8th of September. Chad&I both have birthdays on the 4ths of certain months, and if I pick the 8th..Gav&Grayson would have birthdays on the 8ths of certain months. Match them up, you know? lol

Last on the list is daddy's homecoming! I think I will probably be about to jump out of my skin that day and the few weeks leading up to that day too! Two months down this weekend!! Never been without him that long :-( I'm going to be so much stronger as a woman, a partner, and a mother in the end. I just have to hang in there! 

So saying my prayers that everything on the list goes smoothly& let's get this show on the road!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment