About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Layers...

Thought I would write since I had finally had a free minute after a very long week. As the pregnancy goes on, which is to be expected, I have less and less energy. I wish I could bottle up some of Gavin's energy&use it. Or even sell it! That would be awesome! lol I have about 8 weeks at the least till I'm the mommy to a new baby boy or 12 weeks at the most. Hoping Grayson is ready to go at 36 weeks like the ob&I talked about. He's moving all the time-definitely getting cramped in there.

Missing Chad lots this July 4th weekend. Wondering what we would be doing if he was around? Taking Gavin to go see fireworks? Taking him to the beach? It's nice having my brother home for the weekend though. It helps to pass the time. Plus, Gavin adores his "Uncle Jeffy" as he calls him. I actually remember, though I was very little, when my baby brother was born. Climbed up on my mom's hospital bed, and was in awe. Told everyone at the hospital, he was "my baby." I can't wait for Gavin&Grayson to experience that, and hopefully have a life long bond. Gavin is always asking to talk to Grayson&giving my belly kisses. He tells me he wants to hold him&play toys with him lol Makes my heart melt!


Well, I don't have too much more to add right now, but I saw a survey that seemed kind of fun, so I'm enclosing that as my lasting thoughts for this post. End it on a light note, since everything else I wrote above was warm&fuzzy lol Not every post as to be extremely thought provoking, right? lol Enjoy&feel free to repost your answers!




LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.


Name: Joan


Birth Date: May 4 


Current Location: Norfolk,VA


Hair Color: Red


Righty/Lefty: Righty




LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.


Your fear: something happening to Gavin or Grayson


Your dream of the perfect date: any free time without the kiddios would be nice! lol


Goals you’d like to achieve: have Grayson very soon lol




LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.


Your thoughts first waking up: One day closer to seeing Chad


Your best physical feature: Eyes? Hair?


Your bed time: around 1am lately


Your most missed memory: spending time with Chad(that'll change after a few months)




LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.


Pepsi or Coke: Coke


McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's


Single or Group Dates: Single


Adidas or Nike: Nike


Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate


Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino




LAYER 5: DO YOU.


Take showers: Yeah


Have a crush: Is it still considered a crush, if you are in love with that person?


Like school: When I went..sometimes..sometimes not


Believe in yourself: About half the time
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes


Believe everything happens for a reason: Most definitely


Think you’re a health freak: HAHA, no!! germ freak..yes!


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.


Gone to the mall: Yes


Been on stage: No


Eaten sushi: Nope. Never.


Been hurt: Physically-yes, I'm always hurting&achy..I'm preggo after all


Dyed your hair: No




LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.


Kissed the same sex: my mom of course, but that's it
Got beaten up: No


Changed who you were to fit in: I don't think so




LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.


Age you’re hoping to be married by: 50 would be good lo


Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2 is good for now..would love to have a little girl though




LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY


hair color: brown ;-)


short or long hair: short!!


Fat or fit: fit


Looks or personality: it has to be a little of both(Chad's got that covered lol)


Fun or serious: both




LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.


1 MINUTE AGO: working on this blog


1 HOUR AGO: getting in jammies


1 WEEK AGO: is it sad, I don't remember?


1 YEAR AGO: saw fireworks with Gav&Chad



LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.


I FEEL: way pregnant


I HATE: deployment


I HIDE: pimples


I NEED: to have this baby already&have Chad back!


I LOVE: my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment