About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Son, My Son

I haven't posted in the past couple of days because I kind of had writer's blog&I've been busy keeping up with things&watching my elderly grandmother. Well, my post just came to me. I popped on myspace real quick for the first time in forever. I never use that thing. It's funny, because that's where Chad&I met. I was re-reading my blogs that I had posted on there. One is a poem that I wrote for Gavin. I'm so glad I found it. My whole world revolves around him(well him&his baby brother&daddy).
Last night I went to Target to get my mother an anniversary&birthday card as well as a present(they are both on the same day). Gavin had a total meltdown. He ran away from me&I actually thought I lost him. It was the worst feeling ever!! He started crying how he missed daddy when I asked him why he ran away. I couldn't help it, I started bawling too. I ended up leaving a cart full of stuff in the middle of the store. We came home&drew pictures for daddy. I just kept reminding him that mommy is always there for him. When I found what I wrote when he was less than 6 months old, I thought it expresses how I feel perfectly.

My Son, My Son



For you life has only just begun


But don't worry my love, I'm here to see you through


God gave me these two arms to hold you tight


The words from my lips to teach you what's right


Strong shoulders to carry you when you have falls


Ears that are open to the calls


Feet to lead the way


Mommy loves you more than she can say


My son, My son, in my heart is forever where you will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment