About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Song Link Up..Shake it for me!

Well, I said I was not going to be participating in as many link ups and occasionally catch one if I could..and today I feel just like doing that...It's been another hiatus from blogging. Summer and life in general just seem to keep ticking away. My little baby will be a year old in 2 months! That's insaneness! Last year I was struggling with being preggo in the miserable heat and surviving a deployment. This summer I'm taking it easy enjoy all my boys. I want to keep it light so, I chose Luke Bryan's (Country Girl) Shake It For Me! This song just makes me want to get up and shake it!! LOL Plus, I have to admit he's easy on the eyes!





**Oh, and make sure if you want to participate in this fun link to head over to Goodnight Moon's Page

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE this song, in fact, it's my ringtone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way...summer time is just so much fun and all I want to do is be outside with the kids, not on the computer. Thanks for coming over to link up...really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song! I love listening to songs and finding blogs through the link up.
    Im a new follower
    http://our-little-fam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we both have the word 'naturally' in our blog titles. :)
    Love that song, btw!

    ReplyDelete