About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 day Challenge

Okay, so I'm copying actually from a friend's facebook. Gave me this idea for my blog. Thought it would ensure that I write regularly at least for 30 days. Here's the list if you want to try it out too, either on your blog or facebook...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

...Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
 
 
 
 
Day 1... A Picture of Myself&Fifteen Facts...

I loved my hair this light actually. I need to get some more blonde highlights at some point.
(Note: You may already know some of these facts)
 
1. My name is Joan&I named after a cousin in the family who also had red hair. My midde name is Elisabet. Spelled exactly like that without the "h" and with a "s" instead of a "z"
 
2. I have two little boys, Gavin and Grayson&one angel baby. Both boys born via c-section.
 
3. My favorite color is PURPLE
 
4. I two brothers. Jeff who is younger by 2 years. We actually have the same initials(thanks mom!) and Billy my step brother who is older, who is just about a year older. I guess you could say I have one sister. She's not my sister actually, but I consider her to be...my best friend Megan, of 15 years.
 
5. Chad is the first person I ever met from North Dakota. No offense, but I'm proud to say I'm from the South. It's too cold for me there!
 
6. My favorite type of food is pretty much anything Italian.
 
7. I will never like seafood or mushrooms, thank you very much!
 
8. I get my red hair from my mom. My mother and grandmother were both redheads. However, I am not Irish, but yet I have Scottish ancestry.
 
9. I'm 4 feet 11 1/2. I mean, couldn't I at least be half an inch taller so I could say I'm 5 feet?!
 
10. My political views are kind of middle of the road. All depends on what it is.
 
11. I'm a Christian&grew up in the Episcopal church. Although I really should go to church more regularly than I do.
 
12. I really wanted to be an elementary school teacher...we'll see what happens in the future.
 
13. I'm a cat person. I don't really care for dogs. I mean, other people's dogs are cute, but I don't really have a desire to own one of my own.
 
14. I met Chad off of myspace. lol
 
15. I'm originally from Hampton Roads. Yes, I'm a native, not like most! lol Come from P-town(Portsmouth).

No comments:

Post a Comment