About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 4-Picture of Your Night

Day 04 - A picture of your night.


Well, since tonight still hasn't happened, I will go with what happened last night. Let's just say..Gavin is quite the character! First,(I won't show a pic of this one), Gavin came to Chad&I and said what we thought sounded like, "I peaked through the door in the bathroom!" He was laughing, and insisted "show me." That's what he says when he actually wants to show you something. So we go into the bathroom, and what he was really trying to explain to us..."I peed through the door!" There's a cabinet over the toilet with doors. Yep, he thought it was amusing to pee everywhere. At first it was funny because we didn't understand what he said, but not so funny having to clean it up! Thanks daddy!
 
Second, I let him have a cup of applesauce. He runs to me since I'm in the other room over from the dining room. He's got applesauce everywhere. I'm not quite sure if it was an accident or on purpose. I asked him, but of course he's going to say it's an accident. Knowing the mood he was in last night though, I'm thinking it was probably his mischievous self, and decided that would be funny also.


Lastly, right before he was playing with his Duplos. The ones he had in his hands were the black and yellow ones. So he then starts singing that rap song, "Black and Yellow." I couldn't help but laugh! I swear that kid picks up everything! We have to really watch what we say! I love he has so much personality!    

                



No comments:

Post a Comment