About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Today's challenge is really easy. Of course I've been closest to my family the longest, but if you are referring to someone outside my family...I would be closest to my best friend Megan for the longest. We've been best friends since 7th grade, so about 15 years. We have been through alot together-homework assignments, relationship problems, crazy clubbing days(lol), and most recently the births of our children.

I remember how I met Megan and how I knew she was an awesome person. It was in middle school in the lunch room that I first met her. I was actually sitting with some other friends who were friends with some other people at the table she was sitting at. I followed my friends over there&started talking to her. After awhile, I didn't sit with those old friends, just Megan lol It wasn't too long after that my grandfather who I grew up with, passed away. I took it very hard, because he was like the only father figure I had ever known. Megan came over everyday with my assignments since I was missing school&always checked on me. She was the only friend who did that.

I think the thing that has meant the most, most recently is that she was in the operating room with me. Chad was obviously on deployment when Grayson was born. My mom was helping out with Gavin, and I didn't want to be in the room by myself. She was the first one to actually hold Grayson. I would have loved for it to have been Chad if circumstances were different, but I'm glad Megan was there. Gavin even refers to her as his aunt! Love ya, Megan! Can't wait to see what the future has in store for us(maybe some more crazy adventures lol)



That is the most horrible picture of me, but that's us the day Grayson was born! Thanks Megan!



No comments:

Post a Comment