About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 3(a day late)

Day 3-A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Well, I'm a day behind, but at least I remembered today. Yesterday was supposed to be a picture of my favorite show. That's really hard to narrow down just one. I don't watch much TV during the day unless it's cartoons. I wonder why?! lol However, when I get a chance I tend to be a reality TV or crime show junkie. I've noticed that lately I've been using the search button on the remote to find episodes of Criminal Minds. Chad was watching a re-run a few days back and I watched it as well. Now, I'm hooked! So, here's a picture of the cast..Doesn't hurt that Shemar Moore is on some of the episodes! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment