About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Military Monday Blog Hop (First Word)

I think I'm getting this post just before/just after it's technically Tuesday. Another long Monday. If you want to join in the fun, head over to Marine Parents, and find out what it's all about!


First Word...

I'm so happy Grayson said his first word this past weekend, but actually quite sad as well. I can't believe almost 7 months has gone by. My oldest is 4, so every little thing Gray does, I feel like I just want to hold on to that moment forever. I was the same way with my oldest, but I guess because I'm not sure if we are through having children, it makes me twice as sentimental/hormonal, whatever you want to call it lol

Grayson had perfect timing for his first word. Although, Gavin's was great too. Gavin said his first word-"mama"- on my first Mother's Day after he was born. Sailor man was back over the weekend after being gone for a short while. Gray had been so close all week to saying "dada." Finally, daddy is home&he says it! Actually the very next day he said "mama." He's just a babbling boy now! I can't get my video to upload right, but once I can, I'll share some those babbles! Next up..I'm so excited for his 1st Easter!


I love being a mommy to my boys! :-)



How was your Monday?


No comments:

Post a Comment