About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In!

This will be the second time I've participated. If you want to join in on all the fun.head over to Wife of a Sailor, and see what it's all about!



1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT

I'm actually from the area where Sailor man is stationed. We met here&so far we haven't been stationed anywhere else. I don't foresee us going anywhere in the next 10 years(that's how long he has left). I know things can change but with his rate, this being the biggest Naval base in the US&my son being an "exceptional family member" for his diabetes&needing the hospital he goes to now for his endo, I don't think we'll be moving. I should make time for painting and decorating the house since we've been here so long, but honestly I get caught up with day to day things and I never do!


2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him

When I was growing up I dreamed about living in the house from Full House, lol, but now those days are long gone..I think I would chose to live in one of the houses on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, those homes were insane!


3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots

It was my way of getting through our first deployment, getting a free minutes to myself&surviving a pregnancy all by myself while he was gone. Plus it was a way to talk about my son's diabetes, since I think people don't realize that it is a life threatening disease with no cure! Yes, it's manageable but they are so many other things that go along with the disease.


4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life

Hmm...the people..no, that's mean! lol I haven't really seen anything weird on base so far, but I'm sure I will at some point.


5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two

There are so many, this is really hard!! If I wanted to talk politics and get a good view of what's happening in the world, I think I would choose Thomas Jefferson. I've always admired his ethics&ideology. If I wanted to have a dinner on the lighter side, I would choose Audrey Hepburn! She is a classic&they don't have movie stars like that anymore! She had such fabulous style!

No comments:

Post a Comment