About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Military Monday Blog Hop (Just Shy of Monday)

I guess technically it's Tuesday, but I had a super busy day. Linking up for the Military Monday Blog hop over at Marine Parent's blog. Check it out&link up! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)



I didn't intend for today to be busy but that's how it always goes. I ran to Target for some formula. I think I am at that store every other day, but I love that store!! I always freak if I getting too low on formula. I did once with my older son, and it happened to be on Christmas in a small town where sailor man's sister lives&nothing was open. I was a brand new mommy at the time. I ended up having to give him water with a little sugar in it. I felt so horrible, I vowed to never do that again. And I haven't!

Anyways I digress...so I did that, and on the way back to the car, a guy says..."Hey, your tire is low!" I looked&it was so low I was surprised I hadn't blown my tire completely. I knew it had a small nail in it, but the Mister just filled it with air before he left&he's not going to be gone all that gone&was supposed to patch it when he got back. I have no idea how to put air in tires! I sooo need to learn how to do that! So off I went to Walmart to the Tire Center. Only place I could think of at the moment. They patched it&hopefully it lasts awhile. Isn't that always the way though? Stuff always breaks/goes out when they are gone.

Then from there, I spent the rest of the day outside playing with the boys, enjoying the nice weather. Once it got dark, I've been doing chores ever since. I know, real exciting, but that was my day!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    I did like the book, and she was pretty witty with words, so it wasn't like a boring Martha Stewart Mono-tone version!

    ReplyDelete