About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday (Anchors Away/Bad Day)

I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...(remember reading that book growing up? I do!)...That pretty much sums up my day. I know my car was having problems so I had planned to stay at home for the most part since Sailor man is gone for a short while. Well, let's just say I had to run to get some "girl things." I thought the car would at least make it down the street to Walmart. Wrong! It started sputtering&almost died on me. I spent the whole day waiting around in an auto shop with my 4 year old&7 month old. It's going to cost alot to fix, according to them. Tomorrow I'm going to get a rental for a few days&wait to see what Sailor man wants to be done with the car when he returns. I'm super lucky my parents live near&they followed me home from the shop, just in case I didn't make it. The last stretch, I had to use my hazards, but I made it..barely..but I did...at least I didn't have to pay for a tow! Why do these things happen when they are gone?! I'll stay positive though, and say my kids must have known mommy was stressed because they behaved for the most part!


Anyways, something new I'm digging...all the nautical themed stuff I'm finding...shows support for our Navy man&it's super cute....(Didn't have time to take my own pics this week)


A shirt I found at the kid's thrift store for my oldest (from J Crew, no less!)(took the pic from eBay, it's the blue one)


Shirt I found for my youngest at the Carter's outlet...

Flip flops for me bought at Target


Lastly, I love this shirt at Kohls, it's not in my size online, so I'm hoping I can find it in stores...




How was your day?


Was it like mine?








No comments:

Post a Comment