About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Total Tuesday Randomness


I know it's technically Wednesday, but I'm just now getting around to this. I can never sleep when sailor man is gone anyways. Tuesday wasn't very eventful, but I spent quality with my babies, and you can't top that!

We tried prunes for the first time this morning..


Gavin colored a pic for his daddy while he's away...It's now on the fridge..

Thank goodness for Sophie..It's the only teether Gray will take..expensive but worth it!


Did some baking with Gavin, so cute that he went&got his foot stool to "bake"



The finish product...


How was your Tuesday?

 








1 comment:

  1. Wanted to stop by to thank you for the comment love!
    I didn't think of that (carbs.) but I do think that's important. Just wish I had the will power to stay away from them myself ;D
    I LOVE plain yogurt though!

    ReplyDelete