Friday, April 1, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
Trying out another link up that looks like fun..If you want to link up too...head over to Wife of a Sailor
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
Hmm...I'm kind of stumped on this because I've never actually given it thought. It would have to be something silly where we get under each other skin's&are always joking on one another, but deep down you know we do it out of love. Why am I drawing a blank..if I think of something good, I'll update of course!
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
I would say no. I guess because I think about our kids in this situation. I know tis' horrible to think about, but what if something happened to him, then my boys would lose two parents at once. I think I would be a distraction too. I'm sure he would do his job better if I wasn't around to have to worry about something happening to me.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
Not that I know of. We most recently went to Hooters with the members that were in a class that he was going to. I didn't mind. They have great fried pickles! lol
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
I'm kind of scared of birds. Totally gross, but ever since I was a little girl, and one pooped on me, they freak me out. If we are in a parking lot full of seagulls, I kind of duck, like that's actually going to do something lol
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
I would say the climate of the South East. I'm a Virginia girl, and that's all I'm used to. Gets cold, and we may have a flurry or two, but nothing major. Although, I don't know what's been up with these two past winters? The humidity is what gets most people not native to the area, but it doesn't phase me. I much rather deal with that than negative degree temperatures.