About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday Music Link Up!

It's that time again. Another Thursday music link up. Stop on by Goodnight Moon's blog&check it out!

This week I wanted to pick something a little more serious. At first I was even afraid to go with this song, because it talks about something I never talk about. I don't want to say I forget about it, but I kind of put it in the back of my mind. I'm talking about miscarriage. Sorry, to get all heavy on you. Sometimes, I even feel guilty for feeling sad, because I was only 12 weeks along. I came into the ob&heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and two days later the little peanut was gone. He/she would be 2 this May. Why it's so fresh in my mind?...I happened to be going through my playlists last week for the link up&I stumbled upon my song choice again. Weird thing is, I checked my email that day&there was one from Enfamil talking about my baby being 24 months. I had to stop&think..wait a minute...I have a 4 year old& a 6 month old...that's not right. Then I remembered that I had signed up to get like freebies in the mail from them, when I first found out I was pregnant with my angel baby. I go back and forth of feeling guilty for putting it in the back of my mind&feeling guilty for feeling sad. This song puts me at ease...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It isn't wrong of you to think about your baby! Not in the least bit!!!! Don't ever think that. I lost a baby too. My 3yr old was suppose to be a twin, and I lost one of the babies when I was about 8wks pregnant. I actually get jealous when I see parents with twins now.

    Anyways....I'm so sorry for your and your families loss. Sending you hugs girlie!!!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week and sharing such a special part of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful song that has such a special meaning to you. I don't think you should feel bad for still being sad. Every life is a gift, even if it ends shortly after being created. I think everyone's heart grieves in a different way and its okay if part of you is still grieving. Thank you for sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel guilty. That is very hard to deal with and it is alright to not want to talk about it. You can really only talk about it when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this part of your life.

    ReplyDelete