About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy totwo very special type 1 diabetic little boys. They are my life! As well as their my sailor, my husband. I've also.been diagnosed with intersitial cystitis. We homeschool and are gluten free! :-)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playlist Fun!

So, I'm a little bored on this Sunday night. I got the idea from Gaile at Deployment(again)..Be sure to check it out..The idea is to use your itunes on shuffle, but I'm behind the times and don't have that HAHA...so I am using project playlist and put it on random/shuffle and coming up with my answers that way. Be sure to leave a link to your blog in my comments and we can all check out each other's funny answers!


Here's the steps...


1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.


2. For each question, press the 'next song' button to get your answer.


3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!


4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


5. Tag at least 10 friends(kind of hard to do that on here)...this was originally taken from Facebook/Myspace.





--------------------------


What do your friends think of you?


First Time- Lifehouse




If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
Rock You Like a Hurricane- Scorpions




How would you describe yourself?


Fake It-Seether




What do you like in a guy/girl?


A Different World-Bucky Covington




How do you feel today?


Truth-Seether




What is your life’s purpose?


U+Ur Hand-Pink (that's weird!! lol)



What is your motto?


Wait for You-Elliott Yamin (this is very true with the Navy life!)




What do you think about often?


Johnny Cash-Jason Aldean...(hey, he was a pretty cool dude!)




What is 2+2?


Sorry, Blame It On Me-Akon




What do you think of your best friend?


Teardrops on my Guitar-Taylor Swift..that's sad&weird lol




What do you think of the person you like?


Take Me There- Rascal Flatts..this could be misconstrued as something dirty, but the lyrics of the song really fit!




What is your life story?
Wake Up Call-Maroon 5 (I do have bad luck! lol)




What do you want to be when you grow up?


I Wear my Sunglasses at Night-Corey Hart




What do you think of when you see the person you like?


Somewhere I Belong-Linkin Park (this is perfect!)




What will you dance to at your wedding?
Like This- Mims..this song is dirty for wedding..that would be pretty funny!




What will they play at your funeral?


Shut Up and Drive-Rihanna




What is your hobby/interest?
Baby Don't Go- Fabolous




What is your biggest fear?


Don't Stop the Music-Rihanna




What is your biggest secret?


Animal I Have Become-3 Days Grace (HAHA)





What do you think of your friends?
I'm in Love with a Stripper-T-Pain (LMAO)






What will you post this as?
Friends and Family-Trik Turner...(I forgot how much I love this song)


This is the playlist I used...it says CafemomTunes because I'm a part of cafemom&it used to be on there..Here's the list I used...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Here's a couple of videos to check out too that came up in the answers...

You can see why this would be inappropriate at a wedding...

I
Nothing else matters-Friends&Family-Trik Turner

1 comment:

  1. Bah ha hahah I want to be on the guest list at the wedding that features that song! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete